We are looking for an organised and proactive Office Coordinator to join the team at Wingfield Digby and help set up the new country office near Horsham, Sussex.
The coordinator will take a hands-on and central role within the company. The successful candidate will assist in a cross section of roles, so it is a brilliant opportunity for someone to play a really diverse role in a growing retail company.
- Must be impeccably organised
- Articulate and well presented
- Be able to represent the company as a brand ambassador at events
- Have a positive, can-do attitude
- Able to demonstrate responsibility and taking initiative
- A quick learner and able to hit the ground running
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Outlook and Excel
- An understanding of Adobe Photoshop would be a bonus
- Supporting the Director and Head of Operations & Wholesales
- Assisting with the Social media channels and newsletters
- Ensuring a very high standard of customer care
- Meticulous stock management
- Supporting the events team
- Assisting with Photoshoots
- Day to day customer and order management
Benefits and remuneration:
Salary based on experience, £20 - 25,000 per annum plus discretionary bonus.
25 days holiday
Opportunity for part-time or flexible hours
Candidates: Please send a CV to email@example.com with a brief covering letter outlining why you would like to work for Wingfield Digby specifically, any relevant experience/interests plus brief indication of the business areas you are most keen to be involved with.