What do you associate with Easter? For many, it’s a weekend filled with family, friends, fun – and a lot of chocolate! We’ve therefore teamed up with the multi-award winning Rococo Chocolates to offer one lucky winner a bespoke, beautiful and brilliantly bird-themed Easter prize (worth £110!).
The prize includes:
- 1x bag of Rococo Chocolates Quails Eggs - Remarkably realistic, French hazelnut pralines cased in fine sugar shells
- 1x bag of Rococo Chocolates Seagulls Eggs– Fleur de Sel Salted Caramel ganache coated in milk chocolate
- 1x crate of Rococo Chocolates Birds of Paradise Eggs- 12 handmade, caramel eggs, whose exotic flavors range from Kalamansi Lime to Mandarin and Tonka Bean
- 2x Wingfield Digby Guinea Fowl scented candles – Spring-scented candles handmade in London with the feathers of the gorgeous Guinea Fowl
Whoever wins the above can rest assured that their Easter home will swirl the senses of all guests. Scroll down to enter!
Chantal Coady OBE, Rococo’s famed founder and owner, shares her top tasting tips with us for the above:
Quails Eggs ‘Not quite as sweet as the white chocolate pralines, this is one of my Easter treats!’
Seagull Eggs ‘These have gradually gained a cult following and have become a best-seller, riding on the salted caramel wave!’
Birds of Paradise ‘Three flavours – two are Academy of Chocolate and International Chocolate Award gold medal winners; the final (Mandarin and Tonka Bean Caramel) is our most recently developed flavor, using the unusual Tonka bean spice and mandarin juice.’
Chantal also recommends the below for the perfect Wingfield Digby/ Rococo Easter:
I just love the Wingfield Digby Guinea Fowl tray - ideal for Rococo’s new Birds of Britain eggs launched this Easter. It makes the perfect centre piece for the Easter table surrounded by bird eggs and with a large egg sitting in the middle of it.
Chantal is particularly looking forward to decorating her home this Easter, since it falls near a rather special occasion…
At home, we don't usually go crazy for decorations, but my favourite thing is some willow catkins and a few small eggs to hang from them, maybe some parrot tulips if they are in season. This year we should be in luck as Easter and my birthday are close together and that means they should be in the flower market!
We also asked Chantal what her favourite foodie treats are for this spring holiday:
Our family Easter starts with a ritual late breakfast, parma ham and eggs. We always have Champagne in the fridge and plenty of Rococo easter eggs, this year my top choice will be the British Bird’s eggs, and Quail eggs - I will make sure I save some before they all fly out of the stores! We will almost certainly join one of the family for a big lunch, and take a dish as well as being the Easter bunny delivery service…
Aside from family commitments, one aspect of Chantal’s Easter that we particularly admire is her quest to treat her teams:
I call it “feeding the Rococo 5,000”. I always cook for my retail teams in the run up to Easter and deliver food to the shops as a way of showing my appreciation for all their hard work. By Easter Sunday we are all pretty tired and happy that the big push is over, and we can all take time to relax with our loved ones.
Enter via email or social media.
Email: Simply email your full name to email@example.com with subject heading EASTER COMP
For best chance to win, why not enter both ways?
Terms and Conditions
- By entering this competition you are agreeing to be signed up to the Wingfield Digby and Rococo Chocolates database and email newsletter. You may unsubscribe at any time.
- The competition end date is 23:59 on Sunday 9th April.
- One winner will be chosen through a random prize-draw and will be notified within one week.
- The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
- Please allow up to 7 days for delivery of the prize. The prize will be delivered to a UK address.